These books are finished, edited, and in various stages of pursuing publication. Click a title for the books' individual pages, which include excerpts, art, and credits.
- Bad Fairy: Genre: Fantasy (fairy tale retelling). * Length: Book 1: 40 chapters/~390 pages/~115,000 words. Book 2: 26 chapters/~320 pages/97,000 words.* Status: Trilogy acquired representation with a literary agent. * First book begun 4/2009 - Completed 6/2011 - Extensive edit 6/2012. Second book begun 5/5/2014 - Completed 7/12/15.
Notes: The first two books of this trilogy are written and the third is planned. The book was originally one large book that was 255,000 words long. My agent shopped it around but it didn't manage to sell, so it's a back burner title for the future.
Tag line: What happened before Sleeping Beauty slept?
- Finding Mulligan: Genre: New Adult Fantastical Romance. * Length: 26 Chapters/420 pages/~120,000 words. * Status: On hold in the submission process until I (hopefully) get a publishing deal for the above series. * Begun 9/10/06 - Completed 3/31/08.
Notes: Was a quarter-finalist in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award competition in 2011 and 2012.
Tag line: What if you fell in love with someone who might not exist?
- Stupid Questions: Genre: Science fiction/romance. * Length: 29 chapters/~380 pages/~100,000 words. * Status: Completed, on the back burner. * Begun 2/2011 - Completed 6/3/2012.
Notes: Based on a novella of the same name, but rewritten and fleshed out.
Tag line: How do you have a down-to-earth romance with a girl who can fly?
These books are underway but incomplete. Click a title for the books' individual pages.
- In Bloom: Genre: Young Adult Science Fiction. * Length: 343 pages/~101,000 words. * Status: In progress. * Begun 11/1/18.
Notes: Active project.
Tag line: Girl meets girl. Well, nonhuman girl meets human girl. In space. What could go wrong?
- Ace of Arts: Genre: Young Adult contemporary. * Length:5 chapters/45 pages/~12,200 words. * Status: In progress. * Begun 11/1/15.
Notes: Active project.
Tag line: Can't you love without being in love?
- Joint Custody: Genre: Middle Grade contemporary. * Length: 5 chapters/62 pages/~18,500 words. * Status: In progress/on hold/back burner. * Begun 11/5/02.
Notes: Has been on hold since 2006, but possibly not abandoned.
Tag line: "Mom's house" or "Dad's house." Where's "my house"?