Open Diary Entries
I haven't written in a while, just because I haven't had much to write, nor have I had the energy to do so. But I've decided to compose a short list (for those who read regularly), just to catch you up on the things that have happened recently.
- I got a letter back from HCI (the editing company I sent my copyediting/proofreading tests to), and they have accepted me for their freelance staff. YAY! Me is editurr!
- I am definitely going to the Everything2 party in Orlando this weekend, because I was finally assured that requests for work days and times will be honored. I have never met anyone else who's going to the party; they're all Everything2 people. But at least the guy who's driving me there is gay and I won't expect to have any boobyweenie attempts.
- My knee hurts because I can't stop compulsively dancing in my living room. DDR is evil.
- My kitchen is clean, save the refrigerator and the floor. Yes! I cleaned the oven!
- The newest Ivy-book is over 150 pages and 9 chapters.
- I'm reading the Principia Discordia. Hail Eris! Now I know why Jessica turkey-cursed me all those years ago, and feel stupid for not knowing it wasn't an original Jessica thing. Hooray for the SubGenius sister faith.
- I'm almost done taping a shitload of Animaniacs for Megglez.
- I finished the latest book in the Remnants series by K.A. Applegate. Oh my god. Good stuff.
- I am a jerk for staying up this late.
I wonder if Jessica is into DDR. I think she'd like it! She has a lot in common with you. [Freder]
Congratulations on the freelance job, Ivy! :) - Ronni
I,m glad you got that editing job. I think that,s sweet that your doing something you really enjoy. [sheldonious]
Yup, yup! Ivy, you sure are fun to stalk... - this was a nice way to give a recap, by the by.
previous entry * open diary start * next entry