Asexuality-Related Video Media
- (A)sexual: This is a documentary about asexual people, released by indie group Arts Engine. It used to be called Asexuality: The Making of a Movement, and it has a trailer. I am in this movie. It can be found on Netflix, Amazon, iTunes, YouTube, Vudu, Xbox Live, and PlayStation.
- Triple J TV's spot on asexuality on YouTube.
- AVEN members do a spot on 20/20, in March 2006.
- Asexuality on Montel: Excerpts from Montel's show on the subject.
- Fox News Dayside spot, shown April 3, 2006.
- Asexuality on The View, on January 15, 2006.
- CNN Showbiz Tonight: April 5, 2006.
- Tucker Carlson does an interview with David Jay on March 27, 2006.
- Fanny Kiefer Show includes Dr. David McKenzie to discuss asexuality and sexual orientation.
- Natalie Cassidy's Real Britain includes some perspectives from asexual people in a three-part YouTube video.
- France 24: Let's talk about sex feature.
- Asexuality on The Morning Show, Australia: A sexologist explains asexuality briefly to some rather giggly morning show hosts. I'm mentioned.
- The Asexual Community: Dominique Mosbergen is interviewed on Huffpost Live regarding what she's trying to accomplish in her six-part article on the asexual movement, with some brief information about the community and their experiences.
- Young and Asexual: MTV video about the subject.
- Shortland Street, a New Zealand soap opera, has an asexual character, and you can watch the asexuality-related parts of the show strung together on this YouTube playlist.
- In an episode of Huge, camp counselor Poppy announces nonchalantly that she is asexual, and it's handled well.