This page shows off my favorite videos. Though it's mostly just videos I find funny, it's divided into categories. Please be advised that some are kinda offensive.
FUNNY GENERAL VIDEOS:
Also, check out My YouTube channel, which features videos I've made on such subjects as asexuality, cartoon songs, and personal life stuff.
- 3 PS3s: Well, he has 3 PS3s. And you don't.
- Atop the Fourth Wall: Warrior 1: These guys deconstruct how terrible the comic Warrior is, and it is absolutely hilarious.
- Bohemian Rhapsody, Lord of the Rings Style: This guy does a spoken-word version of the famous Queen song in the voice/costume of Gandalf and Gollum. Must be seen to be believed.
- Brad Neely on YouTube: I love this guy's "Creased Comics," and his Baby Cakes videos are particularly amusing to me, and you can even enjoy some musical stuff on his channel along with the weird cartoons.
- Buttermilk "plays" with her "friends": Basically this goat loves jumping on and over other goats. Watch her prance.
- Charlie the Unicorn: Let's go to Candy Mountain! (And if you don't . . . SHUN!)
- College Saga: These guys made a great parody of those funny video games, except live action . . . on their college campus . . . these three heroes must resist the vegetarian onslaught!
- Crazy Pete's: Pete offers great deals on electronics! But . . . the down side is that he actually IS crazy. He might break your windshield with the merchandise after he gives you big savings. . . . Or maybe you'll get a TV covered with Pete's feces. You never know.
- Crying While Eating: Watch people crying while eating for various reasons. And if you want to submit your own, then . . . well, tell them what you're eating and why you're crying.
- Dangerous Wands: "Sometimes the best defense against the Dark Arts is to care!" This is a hilarious Harry Potter parody . . . well, HP crossed with one of those "let's turn this ghetto school around by BELIEVING in ourselves!" movies.
- Effects of Drugs and Alcohol on Spider Webs: What kind of house does the crack cocaine spider build?
- End of the World: Watch this Flashy thing, it's about nuclear missiles and what might actually happen if we launched them. But in a really wacky way.
- The Exorcist: Reenacted, in thirty seconds. (By cartoon bunnies.)
- Girls's Costume Warehouse: Funny commercial for a place where you can get sexy costumes. I don't know why they spell "girls's" like that. This has offensive language.
- Goats Yelling Like Humans: This weird compilation of a bunch of goat videos features goats sounding disturbingly human-like in a hilarious way.
- Good Cop, Baby Cop: Bring on tough interrogating cop BABY PEARL!
- Hannah Montana Coon Repellent: What do you do if raccoons won't stop biting you? Use this fantastic coon repellent endorsed by Hannah Montana!
- Hilarious British Animal Voiceovers: Nature videos are voiced over by funny folks. It's absurd and amusing.
- Guy on a Buffalo: Tune in for the musical adventures of the guy on a buffalo as he goes around doing guy on a buffalo things.
- I Need Soles (Souls): Satan goes shoe-shopping.
- Kid Snippets: "Salesman": Kids act out a scene featuring a salesperson, and then grown-ups act out what the kids said by mouthing their lines. Super cute!
- Late Date: The Professor Brothers tell a story about bad weather and why God doesn't talk to us anymore.
- Look Around You: Maths: Indescribable . . . but you have to see how maths work and are applied in this very odd world. Did you know that the largest number is about 40 billion? Though mathematicians suspect it might even be higher than that!
- Mr. Deity: What if the universe was run a lot like a business and God was . . . this guy? With his partners Jesus and . . . Larry . . . they create and run the universe, with the occasional input and interruption from Lucy or some annoying voicemail prayers. . . .
- Potter Puppet Pals: It's a Harry Potter-related site where puppets of the characters do nonsensical and uncharacteristic things. If you go for only one reason, let it be Dumbledore's random "naked time!"
- Scotty Got an Office Job: This guy does great skits about his office job. He's quirky and sometimes bursts into song.
- The Stanley Steemer Variation (by Mia): This gal sings the Stanley Steemer song in a variety of musical styles, and wears appropriate costumes and does appropriate camerawork. Really impressive singing and shooting!
- Shit Guys Don't Say Out Loud: These guys recite various things they'd never actually admit to.
- Strindberg and Helium: What the hell, go there. Observe these Flash cartoons about the depressing Strindberg and his floating companion that repeats depressing words in a high squeaky voice. "MISERYYYYY!"
- Skype Laughter Chain: Watch these people watch each other laughing and laugh themselves silly.
- Speech 101 Prank FINAL: Josť pretended to have a Mexican accent for his entire semester, and then found a creative way to reveal that he had been faking.
- This Woman Really Loves Sponges: Watch a lady do arts and crafts with painted sponges. She begins to wig out at the joy of it all.
- True Facts About The Sea Pig: Silly voice-over gives ridiculous and hilarious stories about this swimmy creature. You didn't know you were curious about this until you clicked.
- An Urgent Message to Guys Who Comment on Internet Videos: Funny ladies discuss the kinds of horrible comments they get from men and express what they think of those men.
- Watermelon...: Hart explains, with a great visual aid, why she can love women and be a woman but not "dress like one."
FUNNY MUSICAL VIDEOS:
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us: Most people wise to the ways of the 'Net have heard of this in some form or another, but here is the original video that started it all, based on a badly translated video game. SOMEONE SET US UP THE BOMB!
- Call Me Maybe - Chatroulette: This guy, Steve, dresses up in women's clothing and dances his heart out on Chatroulette. He records people's reactions--whether they're disgusted, amused, or totally into singing/dancing along with him!
- Dick In a Box: Uh, this one's offensive, duh. Music video (with Justin Timberlake!) that was on SNL. I'm pretty glad no guy has ever given me this for a holiday.
- Epic Rap Battles of History: A whole series of musical battles featuring famous people (or sometimes fictional characters), rapping about which one of them is better than the other. My favorites include Mozart vs. Skrillex, Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates, and Thomas Edison vs. Nikola Tesla.
- The Fox: Ylvis's video about what animals say and the mystery of the fox.
- George Washington: Rather vulgar song about how awesome the first President was.
- The Gregory Brothers: These guys do Auto-Tune the News, which involves taking various news clips and making catchy songs out of them. You'll be hooked once you watch how interesting they make the news!
- Hatt-Baby: This was described by the friend that sent it to me as "officially the weirdest thing I've ever seen on the Internet," and I have to agree it is definitely in the running. Part of the reason this is so warped is that it is in a foreign language and I cannot understand it. It is a music video with some really goofy/warped/HILARIOUS effects.
- I'm a Stupid Cat: Fun one-minute song about a how stupid a cat's life is. The phrasing of the lyrics is just very amusing (and vulgar).
- Kelly Likes Shoes: She's gonna get what she wants.
- M-Balla-Balla: Mr. Motion--Kjetil H. Kulander--is responsible for the animation. Jonas Kroon did the music.
- Mashed Taters and They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!: You'll be happy you saw these, but you'll be upset later if you don't like getting songs stuck in your head. Lord of the Rings raps about potatoes and hobbit-kidnapping, respectively. It became so popular that Orlando Bloom recorded this many years later during the filming of The Hobbit.
- The Mean Kitty Song: This guy sings a song about his cat and the saga of his being a ball of destruction. Catchy little song about Mean Kitty Sparta. He also does the Ermahgerd Song about his Puppy Dog.
- My Hands Are Bananas: Silly kids from Montana do a "dark German techno song." It is surprisingly accurate and disturbing.
- Numa Numa Dance: Well, most people have seen this one. This guy lip-syncs to "Dragostea din Tei."
- Stamp on the Ground: A bunch of random characters the animator likes dance to DDR.
- Read a Book: Extremely foul language abounds, but there's some very good advice in this song, such as read a book, raise your kids, and buy land instead of spending your money on spinning rims.
- SAIL: These two gals do a music video for AWOLNATION's song "Sail." Don't be fooled by how serious the beginning is.
- Wishmaster - The Misheard Lyrics: The famous Nightwish song becomes "Fishmaster," and it has almost an animutation feel to it. . . .
- You're the Best: Timothy Lee and James Poe sing "You're the Best" from Karate Kid. Cheesy dances and silly fight sequences ensue.
MUSIC VIDEOS I LIKE:
ANIMUTATIONS AND INTERESTING ANIMATION:
STAND-UP AND ROUTINES:
- Dwedit's Flash: Yeah, they're all weird, if you like animutations. (And I do.)
- EatPes: Very creative animator does cool things with real objects, and overall it's a great effect.
- Hyakugojyuuichi: Quite a catchy song. This animutation features Jay-Jay the Jet Plane a lot.
- Miko Miko Nurse: If you don't know animutations, they're . . . like this. Defies description. The most common recurring image seems to be Mink from Dragon Half dancing her butt off. Very colorful and bright with flashing lights.
- Pancakes For Your Face: Quite an interesting way of making pancakes, dude.
- Dirty Roll Call: Rowan Atkinson deadpans a roll call where every student has a dirty name.
- Priest: Stephen Lynch's famous song. This is offensive.
- Religion: As told by Eddie Izzard.
SCHOLARLY, SKEPTICAL, CRITICAL, AND INTERESTING:
- Tropes vs. Women in Video Games: Anita Sarkeesian examines video games from a feminist perspective. This is the first video, but there are others in the series.
- Pat Condell: An extraordinarily well-spoken man who makes great points on behalf of the secular world.
- Sam Harris at Idea City 2005: He discusses the role religion has in perpetuating human conflict.
- To This Day Project: Shane Koyczan discusses bullying from a personal perspective with interesting visuals, music, and poetic, poignant stories. Very touching.